All of our Associate Brokers and Agents have a background in farming, ranching or agriculture, so they understand both the real and potential value of each property.
Our team of professionals now totals thirty associate brokers and agents. This statewide presence is a tremendous resource that will provide you with a superior level of service!
Our website’s high volume traffic places it in the top tier of all farm and ranch brokers, and the number of visitors continues to increase. In 2007 we had over 1,475,000 hits, an increase of 10% from 2006. Our website also generates over 66% of all inquiries and results in a high percentage of sales.
We create attractive, detailed brochures that are distributed to the brokerage community and prospective buyers.
We advertise extensively on a local, statewide, and national basis and constantly work to formulate new marketing methods and strategies to maximize exposure of your property.
Our experience in selling rural properties is reflected in our gross sales over the past 25 years.
The people below are located at the office you selected:
• St. Edward University, Degree Economics 1965
• 23 year resident and small ranch owner Williamson Co., Texas
• 16 years Farm and Ranch Real Estate
• Small tract Developer and marketing of Ranchettes in Willi... Read More
• Lifelong rancher, former paint horse breeder
• Paramedic & EMS Director in
La Grange for 24 years
• Former basic police officer with LaGrange P.D.
• Enjoys hunting, fishing & riding cutting horses... Read More
• B.S. Agri-Business, Tarleton State University, 2008
• PLM Certification (Professional Land Management), University of Houston-Downtown
• RPL Classification ( Registered Professional Landman)
• 8 yrs. Oil an... Read More